The load is 1.6m3 volume of beautifully kiln dried firewood. Cut to between 10 and 20cm these are great value for money offcuts of variable length and are a mix of softwood and hardwood logs.
Benefits: – all kiln dried, smaller logs great for small woodburners, 20% cheaper than a normal single load, these are a byproduct of our kindling manufacturing process.
Drawbacks: – Logs are usually smaller, so harder to stack neatly, and may burn faster on large stove. They’re also not as pretty looking! But more rustic looking! Not recommended for burning on an open fire, as they might crackle a bit!
Top Tip – never buy firewood by weight, as wet logs weigh a lot more than dried ones, and unless the load comes with a weighbridge ticket, you never really know what you are getting.
Why buy from Walker’s Logs?
- We’ve got great reviews and feedback.
- We offer a money back guarantee.
- Our logs are bone dry, you’ll never struggle with damp wood again!
- We source the wood from local woodlands, cut it, dry it and package it ourselves.
- We know logs inside out and backwards, we are not just another internet reseller.
- Our kilns are fired using wood chip, and the wood waste that is a by-product of the logging process is used to dry your logs. No nasty oil fired boilers here!
- We offer a friendly and speedy delivery service.
Compare to a single load of kiln dried logs of regular length HERE