Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Walkers Logs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Compton Farm, Compton Andale, Cheltenham GL54 4DL. Our company registration number is 7119024 Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Deliveries will be made by Walkers Logs own transport or a third party haulier.
- Orders for delivery that are cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of the delivery time will incur a £25 fee.
- Walkers Logs transport will always ring to book in a day for your delivery, however, any orders being delivered via third-party haulier next day will not be prearranged, if next day delivery is requested the pallet can arrive between 8am and 6pm. Economy service usually 2-3 days will phone ahead to organise delivery of your product.
- Third party delivery companies will deliver using a 7.5-tonne lorry or larger, using a rear tail lift to remove the product from the vehicle. The delivery company has no obligation to move the pallet further than the rear of the vehicle, however, they will be as helpful as possible. The pallet truck will only be able to travel over hard standing, it will not be able to travel over lawn or gravel. In the event of being unable to unload due to this, the pallet will be left as close to your premises on hard standing. In the event of being unable to receive the delivery, you may be liable for a re-delivery charge £25 plus VAT.
- Walkers Logs deliveries will be made by tipping truck, and will tip the logs unless they have already been pre-arranged to be stacked.
Refund, Replacement and Cancellation Terms
- In the unlikely event of the goods not being suitable for use, we will either refund and collect the goods at our own cost or replace the goods at our own cost. Should you wish to cancel goods, you have 7 working days from the day after you receive the goods. The goods must be returned intact, and at your own cost.
- We ship to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. (surcharges may apply). We do not ship to any other Country.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.