The load is 3.2m3 volume of beautifully kiln dried firewood. Cut to between 10 and 20cm these are great value for money offcuts of variable length.
Benefits: – Still our great hardwood logs, all kiln dried, smaller logs great for small woodburners, 15% cheaper than a normal single load.
Drawbacks: – Logs are usually smaller, so harder to stack neatly, and may burn faster on large stove/open fire. They’re also not as pretty looking! But more rustic looking!
Top Tip – never buy firewood by weight, as wet logs weigh a lot more than dried ones, and unless the load comes with a weighbridge ticket, you never really know what you are getting.
Why buy from Walker’s Logs?
- We’ve got great reviews and feedback.
- We offer a money back guarantee.
- Our logs are bone dry, you’ll never struggle with damp wood again!
- We source the wood from local woodlands, cut it, dry it and package it ourselves.
- We know logs inside out and backwards, we are not just another internet reseller.
- Our kilns are fired using wood chip, and the wood waste that is a by-product of the logging process is used to dry your logs. No nasty oil fired boilers here!
- We offer a friendly and speedy delivery service.
Compare to a double load of kiln dried logs of regular length HERE